Email Pirate

Email Pirate

by Sticky Apps

Professional looking email opt-in forms

armedwithtruth

Good to have a way to capture emails of people that might otherwise never come back. Easy to use and install. It would be cool to have a have a way to send an email to the user once they subscribe with a coupon code or to upload one time use coupons.

Gorilla Drum

Excellent App! Makes building your customer list quick and easy.

Shopp2Go

Great App! It makes so easy to retain potential customers.

Party Booty Bags

Really user friendly app. I set it up in just a few minutes! I would definitely use it again or recommend it for others. if you want a simple app that is customizable and easy to integrate into our site, this is the app to buy!

Nursity

This may be the easiest component of a website I have ever integrated. Easy interface, easy integration, easy customization. I love that I can include my logo in the design or a coupon code for those who signup. I reached out to them with a request for a future feature and the staff was quick to respond. Awesome terms + reasonable price + ease of integration + awesome support = MUST HAVE APP!

Coco & Simone

Easiest App I've ever set up on Shopify. No coding necessary. Easy to make the form look like your store as well! I'm extremely pleased with this app and how affordable it is!!!!!

Mini Mooches

Fantastic app. So simple to use and set up. I literally had a new pop-up opt in form in about 5minutes. Thank-you!

Frillu

Excellent App. Excellent support. Simply does what its suppose to do as promised. For its price, it's a steal :)

Fisher Creek Candles

This is so easy to set up! I love that it connects directly to my MailChimp account! And it allows me to provide my customers with a coupon code reward just for signing up!

Krimson and Klover Online Women's Clothing Boutique in Dallas, TX

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! And the support is great too! I definitely recommend this app! Thanks guys!