Email Pirate

Email Pirate

by Sticky Apps

Professional looking email opt-in forms

Pearls.com

Great app. Simple, effective, easy to install and use!

Would be an easy 5-star with some simple customizations added, e.g. size of the box...

Dojo Threads & Gear

Absolutely must have for any Shopify store! Hugely increased my newsletter signups. ;-)

Taylor + cloth

Great App, easy to install, I had one small issue which turned out to me my mistake... customer service was awesome in helping me pinpoint it, they literally replied to my email within minutes. Thanks Oisin and team.. Ill be checking out your other Apps as well.

armedwithtruth

Good to have a way to capture emails of people that might otherwise never come back. Easy to use and install. It would be cool to have a have a way to send an email to the user once they subscribe with a coupon code or to upload one time use coupons.

Gorilla Drum

Excellent App! Makes building your customer list quick and easy.

Shopp2Go

Great App! It makes so easy to retain potential customers.

Party Booty Bags

Really user friendly app. I set it up in just a few minutes! I would definitely use it again or recommend it for others. if you want a simple app that is customizable and easy to integrate into our site, this is the app to buy!

Nursity

This may be the easiest component of a website I have ever integrated. Easy interface, easy integration, easy customization. I love that I can include my logo in the design or a coupon code for those who signup. I reached out to them with a request for a future feature and the staff was quick to respond. Awesome terms + reasonable price + ease of integration + awesome support = MUST HAVE APP!

Coco & Simone

Easiest App I've ever set up on Shopify. No coding necessary. Easy to make the form look like your store as well! I'm extremely pleased with this app and how affordable it is!!!!!

Mini Mooches

Fantastic app. So simple to use and set up. I literally had a new pop-up opt in form in about 5minutes. Thank-you!