Email Pirate

Email Pirate

by Sticky Apps

Professional looking email opt-in forms

Teas Me

Easy to install a child can do it.

Carolynunwin

I would definitely recommend email pirate, particularly for small online stores. The pop-up is easy to set up, tailor to your own needs and link to Mail Chimp. I also found the support service resolved an initial problem that I had (due to my inexperience) and they had me up and running in no time. Thank you BootStrap Heroes.

Tessa Hughes Fashion

I tried a few different apps for this, and this one was the easiest to use. I was also able to customize the css pretty easily and I'm not great with code, so that was a bonus!

Fitness Expert

Clear instructions and fast set up makes the app installation experience delightful. Very easy to customize the pop-up window and settings like "when to show the pop" are very cool. The pop up can easily be modified to match the look and feel of the store which is a nice. I love the app so far, couldn't ask for better.

Roop Shringar Sarees

Awesome app !! Does exactly what promised. Tried a lot of different apps and this is the one I chose. It works great and fits well with the store's design. Easy to install and easy to manage.

Moss Clothing Co

Extremely easy to use compared to other apps..no need to be an IT person ! Also the size of the pop up is bigger which is great...

Rockinmonkey

This is a great app, and I'm very happy with it so far. I like that you can add custom html to your popup, but I think the character limit needs to be increased to allow for more customization.

Thanks and Great App!

Wonderlust Lingerie

Good app! Definitely got a bunch of new email subscribers!

Brilliant Tan Australia

Good app, easy to set up and use. It works!

Fat Heifer

Simple and quick to use, thankyou!