Email Pirate

Email Pirate

by Sticky Apps

Professional looking email opt-in forms

Senhoa Uk

quick and easy to set up! Just what i wanted.

Meandmyprint

Hmmm, not convinced. I run Mailchimp and get the feeling mailchimp is enough. I Would like to decide when to show the popup. But I do like the thank you note after the mail address is cllected and the simpler collection process than mailchimp.

The Skool

So far so good. Set up was fairly painless.
Will look into customizing the CSS to get custom fonts etc.
Here we go!

Sunlessdeals

Hindered business more than helped... Paid for lifetime subscription, and apparently I "stumped" their support team... Second pop-up never showed up with coupon code, so it upset potential customers, and created a nightmare customer service situation for me...

Goga Bouquet

it doesn't allow you to edit the size of the photo you add. It also doesn't allow you to change the size of type font either?

Nicora J

It sets up nicely, but you can't control when it shows up to customers

David Carson Art

dont like this app at all. its clunky and looks pretty horrible. i want to discontinue use - cancel my subscription please

thanks

Ocha Co

Didn't work. Support didn't get back to me. I am deleting this app beofre my payment kicks in.

Lexi Goods Boutique

Nice app. Easy to work with, great to navigate. Not starring me in the face when I click on my website. Thank you

Chaos In Color

They offer the option to include an image in the popup so I included my logo (using a small file size). The logo showed up less than half of the time when I tested it, so what my customers saw was an empty broken-graphics box. I asked tech support about this but the didn't acknowledge the problem and didn't offer any sort of fix.