Email Pirate

Email Pirate

by Sticky Apps

Professional looking email opt-in forms

Chaos In Color

They offer the option to include an image in the popup so I included my logo (using a small file size). The logo showed up less than half of the time when I tested it, so what my customers saw was an empty broken-graphics box. I asked tech support about this but the didn't acknowledge the problem and didn't offer any sort of fix.

Sorority Greek Letters

Was a bit disappointed to find out it works once per person . . . what if people come back and can;t get the coupon code? That should have been obvious with big giant letters. It did however do it's job but I can't help but wonder how many customers we lost because they didn't sign up right away the first time.

Mosami2

Beautifully easy, flexible and intuitive to set-up, let's see how it works now to earn the full 5 stars!

I would like to be able to select how the box appears rather than a default pop-up. A tab that slides in from the side can be more effective.

Coke Bottle Cartel Uk

Great app. Does exactly what it says on the tin lol.

Tea Co 2

Very good app. Installation was fast and it was easy to edit. It works perfectly on mobile devices as well. Thank you Bootstrap Heroes :)

Nyah Natural

Awesome app! The steps to create the pop up are super easy and very user friendly. This app really does what it promises. Highly Recommended

Signarture

We were initially happy with the Email Pirate App - simple to install and integrate with Campaign Monitor (CM), and almost doubling signups.

But a couple of months down the track, sign ups declined and we discovered that the integration with CM had been lost. We figured out how to reconnect it through the app admin and provided detailed feedback to Bootstrap

One of the owners, Mike seemed to empathize, and instructed their developer Meynard to look into this. Meynard eventually responded that he believed he knew how to resolve the issue and would confirm in due course.

That was 3 months ago now. And each month since we've discovered that the API linking to CM has decoupled again without any warning notification, and our emails each month since have gone unanswered.

It’s obviously a disaster from a customer experience POV for our visitors/potential clients if we’re not acting on their expression of interest because we don't receive notification of this.

So we're extremely disappointed in the Bootstrap team and their inability to fix what doesn't seem to be a technically difficult issue. We've received no support at all over three months, despite including the owner, Oisin, in our emails, and have spent far more than $4.99 / month in time preparing apology / recovery emails etc.

If you're looking for an app that will reliably integrate with Campaign Monitor, we suggest you'll need to look elsewhere, as we will be now.

Microspie

Cannot be useful to European Shopify Shop, because left the possibility to change and translate and to apply the privacy policy link and disclaimer...

Shopsugardoll

Team was very quick to help get things set up.

My Water Gallery

Fantastic way to create custom pop-ups and collect important info from customers! Very worthwhile app-- we highly recommend it for e-commerce websites.