Email Pirate

Email Pirate

by Sticky Apps

Professional looking email opt-in forms

The Sweet Box

I've only been a user for a few minutes, but I am already up and running with a great looking and smart popup window that is connected to my MailChimp account. It tested flawlessly on my mobile device too. Very happy!

Zebidah

Great App!
Conversion rate in the 8% , I like this app a lot. The only thing I would like to suggest is that the company should try to add a feature so that the pop up never happens on a defined page.
I suggest this because sometimes when a customer is already registering to become a member of my website the pop-up shows and they rather fill the pop up and that defeats the purpose of having those people register, as registration gives me arrays of information about the customer.

Ginkgo New York

Very nice App. Very easy to install. We recommend it.

Paul Evans

love it. easy. does exactly what i need.

Stick & Ball

No easy way to change font sizes.

ABS2B FITNESS APPAREL

Great! super easy to use and very helpful, have growth my e mail database a ton in just a few days!!

Hair In A Click

Great app - we have collected a number of e-mails since signing up

Canyon Alchemy

Easy to edit the appearance of the box, but no way to edit or sort my opt in email list. If someone opt-out I need to save this information elsewhere to avoid email them again and I have no option to create lists based on opt-in emails.

Infinite Beauty

By far, the most user-friendly app available

chacharocks

Nice, easy way to create an attractive pop-up email sign up box on my website