Email Pirate

Email Pirate

by Sticky Apps

Professional looking email opt-in forms

Sahhuri

Great app. We used it for only couple days and already have over 100 new email joins plus more sale =]

Nudie Skin.

This is the easiest e-mail pop app I have come across! It took me 5 minutes to set up and I have had over 20 people sign up in the last 24 hours. Great value for money :)

tiffanyannestudios

Super easy to use and install!

www.vivablanca.com

Great app - would definitely recommend it!

funnysocksreturn

Amazing app! Exactly what I was looking for to hookup my mail chimp and start collecting emails.

Priya

We love Email Pirate!

It is so easy to create new captures and it sends all the emails conveniently to one report.

Dojo Threads & Gear

Absolutely must have for any Shopify store! Hugely increased my newsletter signups. ;-)

Taylor + cloth

Great App, easy to install, I had one small issue which turned out to me my mistake... customer service was awesome in helping me pinpoint it, they literally replied to my email within minutes. Thanks Oisin and team.. Ill be checking out your other Apps as well.

armedwithtruth

Good to have a way to capture emails of people that might otherwise never come back. Easy to use and install. It would be cool to have a have a way to send an email to the user once they subscribe with a coupon code or to upload one time use coupons.

Gorilla Drum

Excellent App! Makes building your customer list quick and easy.