Email Pirate

Email Pirate

by Sticky Apps

Professional looking email opt-in forms

Tamarindie|تامارندي

Good app! It is very easy to set up and has all you need to collect emails!

PC Dog

I have been very happy with this app. I installed it a couple of months ago, and have gotten many emails using this. I have them automatically hooked up to constant contact, so when I send out sales emails, I have more people come to shop. Works great!!

Milk Tooth

I wasted a fair bit of time installing this as I wanted an exit intent pop-up and upon enquiring with them the developers referred me to this app. Unfortunately after getting it all installed and user-testing etc and finding the exit intent feature wasn't functioning, I was advised the exit intent feature is incompatible with my Shopify theme (Out of the Sandbox Retina theme). Removed the app. I can install a free pop-up through my theme, just no exit intent.

Dave's Meat & Nuts

very simple and user friendly. Up and running in less than 5 minutes

ROOTTATTOO

Its making a remarkable difference! Also superb customer support from these guys!

FLGNTLT

Pretty awesome app! Definitely worth the price. Would suggest to everyone who wants to at least double email subscriptions.

BapMart

These guys are awesome! They are super personable and helped me quickly update my email pop-up to work to way I needed it. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Big World Media

Off the hook. Easy to use, does it what it says. I was grinning from ear to ear when I started capturing email addresses within minutes. >10% opt in rate, which is great.

HIS.BOUTIQUE

Does what it promises, love it.

Caroline Ashwood

Love this app. It is getting me more emails than I would just with my footer link.
Very easy to set up.