Email Pirate

Email Pirate

by Sticky Apps

Professional looking email opt-in forms

Another Clothing Company Store

If you dont want to customize anything. And just stick to text and not images in your popup. I think this will work fine. But dont expect the popup text to be in your locale language.

I will be uninstalling again and finding a better solution.

Ocha Co

Didn't work. Support didn't get back to me. I am deleting this app beofre my payment kicks in.

Chaos In Color

They offer the option to include an image in the popup so I included my logo (using a small file size). The logo showed up less than half of the time when I tested it, so what my customers saw was an empty broken-graphics box. I asked tech support about this but the didn't acknowledge the problem and didn't offer any sort of fix.

Sorority Greek Letters

Was a bit disappointed to find out it works once per person . . . what if people come back and can;t get the coupon code? That should have been obvious with big giant letters. It did however do it's job but I can't help but wonder how many customers we lost because they didn't sign up right away the first time.

Mosami2

Beautifully easy, flexible and intuitive to set-up, let's see how it works now to earn the full 5 stars!

I would like to be able to select how the box appears rather than a default pop-up. A tab that slides in from the side can be more effective.

Signarture

We were initially happy with the Email Pirate App - simple to install and integrate with Campaign Monitor (CM), and almost doubling signups.

But a couple of months down the track, sign ups declined and we discovered that the integration with CM had been lost. We figured out how to reconnect it through the app admin and provided detailed feedback to Bootstrap

One of the owners, Mike seemed to empathize, and instructed their developer Meynard to look into this. Meynard eventually responded that he believed he knew how to resolve the issue and would confirm in due course.

That was 3 months ago now. And each month since we've discovered that the API linking to CM has decoupled again without any warning notification, and our emails each month since have gone unanswered.

It’s obviously a disaster from a customer experience POV for our visitors/potential clients if we’re not acting on their expression of interest because we don't receive notification of this.

So we're extremely disappointed in the Bootstrap team and their inability to fix what doesn't seem to be a technically difficult issue. We've received no support at all over three months, despite including the owner, Oisin, in our emails, and have spent far more than $4.99 / month in time preparing apology / recovery emails etc.

If you're looking for an app that will reliably integrate with Campaign Monitor, we suggest you'll need to look elsewhere, as we will be now.

Canyon Alchemy

Easy to edit the appearance of the box, but no way to edit or sort my opt in email list. If someone opt-out I need to save this information elsewhere to avoid email them again and I have no option to create lists based on opt-in emails.

sexyhaute.biz

I don't like that it only pops up once per user unless cookie are cleared. If someone doesn't sign up, they don't get another chance even if they WANT to....