Email Pirate

Email Pirate

by Sticky Apps

Professional looking email opt-in forms

Nasty Classy

easy to use. affordable works well with shopify

Testthebest

We had some technical issues, but they were resolved by the developers. The app works well and has helped us increase signups. I would like to have the ability to edit the source code to add Google Analytic tracking and a destination page for post signup, but aside from that the app does what we need.

Carolynunwin

I would definitely recommend email pirate, particularly for small online stores. The pop-up is easy to set up, tailor to your own needs and link to Mail Chimp. I also found the support service resolved an initial problem that I had (due to my inexperience) and they had me up and running in no time. Thank you BootStrap Heroes.

Moss Clothing Co

Extremely easy to use compared to other apps..no need to be an IT person ! Also the size of the pop up is bigger which is great...

The Skool

So far so good. Set up was fairly painless. Will look into customizing the CSS to get custom fonts etc. Here we go!

Lexi Goods Boutique

Nice app. Easy to work with, great to navigate. Not starring me in the face when I click on my website. Thank you

Ginkgo New York

Very nice App. Very easy to install. We recommend it.

Hair In A Click

Great app - we have collected a number of e-mails since signing up

chacharocks

Nice, easy way to create an attractive pop-up email sign up box on my website

The Biker Nation

awesome app..works just like advertised! I'm getting anywhere from 25-100 new emails every week, and that makes a big impact on sales when I market to those new customers. The only thing I wish they'd add would be the ability to segment those customers into different list depending on their interests...that's the only reason they didn't get 5 stars.
Previous 1 3