Ablestar Email Reports

Keep track of your store from your inbox

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Easily keep track of your store from the comfort of your inbox

Stop-Vieillissement

Location Malta

We are using Ablestrar Email Report for a few months. It is very to create daily, weekly and monthly reports with accurate variables. And for free when you report to one recipient only.

All Purpose Creams

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been using this app for months, (maybe years?) and can't believe I haven't left a review yet. It works great without a hitch and I don't get any spammy emails from them. I've been on the free plan but hope to jump onto a paid plan soon as we continue to grow. Really great app!

Autobar

Location Lebanon

A very good app to send the daily reports and to customize your report as needed - recommended app s

Wonderland

Time spent using app 14 minutes

So very easy and cheap to use. Easy to install, sales updates come flooding in - I recommend this app

BossenStore.com

Fantastic app, simple to setup, and easy to customize your reports. The app helps with knowing what customers are buying, seeing what you've sold, and with inventory. Highly recommended for your Shopify store.

Imagination & Craft Supplies

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is app is perfect for getting a high-level view of how our store is doing. You can create daily, weekly or monthly reports that show how your sales are trending compared to the previous time. Easy to set up and customize, highly recommended!

Rivieras Turenne

Location France

Great App ! The emails reports are very clear and helpful. I wanted to customize my reports to fit my business and the support was very reactive and made the modifications really quickly. Excellent support !
I totally recommend the app