Email Signatures

Email Signatures

by Seller Panda

The simplest way to create a beautiful email signatures!

Moon Goddess Gifts

I am currently using the Email Signatures App to send my custom email signature every time I send an email. I love how it includes links to my social media accounts as well as my information. I highly recommend this app.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

A&G - Accessories & Gifts

This app is very friendly and useful. I'd recommend it to anyone who needs to create a business e-signature. Thanks!

Chantilly Way

This is a very easy app to use. I love the results! It makes the signature look very professional, too. I would recommend it!

Forever Fused

This makes the cutest email signatures. We use them at http//:foreverfused.ca,
I would recommend to anyone. Forever Fused

Goodsbyadrian

Great, simple app to create really catchy email signatures to use with any email client/address.

Rock A Punk

Perfect little app to create email signatures quickly and easily with no coding experience. With minimal coding you can customise further easily too. If you have fuzzy images, you will need to adjust the size and/or resolution of the file you want to upload.

Redline Motorworks

When you place a logo to be used in the signature it looks extremely fuzzy. Honestly, it's unusable. If it weren't for that, this would be a slick little app.

Espace Coffee

very nice little free app.. we were looking for some thing like that and glad we found it.. thanks

Lami Fragrance

This app has transferred our email game to customers. Now emails look professional. Easy to use I must say.

Opasite

Absolutely love this app! I highly recommend this app to all of my Shopify clients that want to look professional in their email correspondence. Helps store owners gain free traffic and creates additional brand awareness!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14