Email Signatures

The simplest way to create a beautiful email signatures!

Free

Letsannounce

Superb Customer response, must have plugin for your store, easy to use & install, looks very professional when customer receive notification :) spl cheers for Nancy Young for helping in small errors! thanks

7acht

powerfull and easy to use with great results. You don't need to be a tech geek to get professional email signatures. Just use this one.

Kasimir

The Aroma Chest

This app is really useful and easy to use! I haven't launched my store as yet, but by using "Email Signatures", I was able to create custom email signatures for each of my accounts with my logo.

The whole process was a breeze, with easy to follow instructions. Thanks Email Signatures!!!

Extramileprinting Com

I would gladly have paid for this app. It's really easy to install and does everything it says it does. Wish all apps were this great. There is absolutely no reason NOT to have this app installed.

Blue Akkua Lounge

Great app! so easy to set up! Customer service is fast and reliable. *****

Classic Detailing Supplies

Great App! Very easy to set up.... even in our website notifications!

Bar Nine Wholesale

Fantastic! So happy with this FREE app!

En Privé, Abidjan

Excellent! Simple to use and it works fine. Definitely a plus to my email communication. I hope they'll have more templates available over time.
Thanks!

The HairBox

Superb.!!! What more can one ask for, our e-mails to our customers and business partners are professional. I love it

Lemon Elf Studio

Thank you for the fantastic app! Exactly what I was looking for :)