Email Signatures

The simplest way to create a beautiful email signatures!

Free

The Ladys Secret

so simple to use! love it! highly recommend!

Vix Market

Usefull application, nicely done. :) Recommend this

Altronics

Very useful app, simple to use with nice layouts. Only used the free version which only have 6 templates but they are more than enough to begin with

Professional Tool Storage

A decent app and I am happy with my email signature. The only downfall is that there is no image at the side of the website URL section, which makes it look out of place and a bit messy. It also needs a section to write a job title!

Malaxamo Ug

Fantastic!!!
I have used the app to create my signature and it looks really fantastic

The Mother Goose Club Ltd

Great app, one suggestion I have, is offering a section to add job title within the signature, below my name. Otherwise very professional

Bougiee Cosmetics

We love this! Its very useful! Its so amazing, Very, very lovely!!!

Sassyvape

What more is there to say? I love this app. Does everything I need and does it perfectly with minimal effort on my part! I believe for the quality and functionality of their apps in general you can't go wrong with at least trying it out for a test run instead of an instant commitment. Not too mention - their customer service is top notch! I love working with Email Signatures - they help make me a better merchant!

Gamers247

Does exactly as advertised and its free what more could your heart desire ?

Josephs Hut

Simple. Easy to set up and customise. Never really thought about having a nice signature and this has done it for me. Thanks