Email Signatures

Email Signatures

by Seller Panda

The simplest way to create a beautiful email signatures!

The Mother Goose Club Ltd

Great app, one suggestion I have, is offering a section to add job title within the signature, below my name. Otherwise very professional

Bougiee Cosmetics

We love this! Its very useful! Its so amazing, Very, very lovely!!!

Sassyvape

What more is there to say? I love this app. Does everything I need and does it perfectly with minimal effort on my part! I believe for the quality and functionality of their apps in general you can't go wrong with at least trying it out for a test run instead of an instant commitment. Not too mention - their customer service is top notch! I love working with Email Signatures - they help make me a better merchant!

Gamers247

Does exactly as advertised and its free what more could your heart desire ?

Josephs Hut

Simple. Easy to set up and customise. Never really thought about having a nice signature and this has done it for me. Thanks

Matts Music Store

Simple and easy to use app to create an email signature

Sinimabeats

Read about this app a while ago and wasn't sure if it worked with Gmail so I didn't install it. And for some reason, I kept having issues with my older Gmail signature; the logo image would often disappear after being sent. So I recently came back to this app and realized it works with Gmail -- installed it and it's been working flawlessly. It's also a lot more professional looking. Definitely a must-have app!

Fabulous Bargains Galore

Fantastic little app. Does what it says and FREE. Awesome!

Vapequeen

Very simple to use - Only wish? The ability to totally customize font, colours and social media icons? Maybe in the future?
Adds a clean and modern look to a professional signature line in messages.
Thank you!

2ground

Very simple to use.
Adds an elegant, professional look to a signature line in emails.
Thank you for the great app!
www.2ground.com