Email Signatures

Email Signatures | Reviews

by Seller Panda

The simplest way to create a beautiful email signatures!

Department Of Self Defense

Great app. Very easy to use and allows you to create the branded email signature you're looking for. I'm a first time web store owner and this app was exactly what I needed.
www.departmentofselfdefense.com

So1985dahling

Amazing app and it's free! It was easy to use and makes my emails look professional (as they should). Love it!

Chic Goddess

So easy to use and gives our emails a professional and branded look. Much better than our old plain emails we were using previously. Support is excellent as well.

Tech Hotspot Limited

A* Excellent. Really easy to use and was sorted in minutes. Looks like I had paid someone to professionally sort it for me!

www.techhotspot.co.uk "Bringing you the best in mobile accessories"

Garo Luxury

Very nice APP. easy to set up.
If this app could use on " contact customer" feature, it would be better.

Larder

Looks great, and easy to use. Worth installing.

Eager Store

This App is a Awesome! easy to install and gives our business a professional presence.using thus App will also help drive traffic to your Store.

Rise And Grind Cafe

I highly enjoy this app for my business emails. It is super easy to put your signature in every email and its FREE!

The Husky Life

Great app! It saves so much time!

Scarlet Bloom

Hi, Thanks for providing the email signature app. It was really easy to use and it makes it much quicker to import into my email settings, as oppose to have to write it from scrap. I would recommend it to anyone because apart from being convenient, its FREE and that is the beauty.