Email Template Creator

Email Template Creator

by Klaviyo

Email Templates for Ecommerce Marketing

Chou de Chic

Application très appréciable pour la rédaction de newsletters avec template personnalisable. De plus,elle est gratuite.

Jewel Tunnel

This is not a free app. Wish I could give negative stars for wasting my time. Not only is it not free it tells you it is not compatible with shopify!

Media Revive

App is definitely not free like it shows. It's free for a very small amount of emails. Best part is you don't find out until the very last step of creating your email campaign. Would have been great if they would have showed me some account options before wasting my time.

North Nineteenth

Just started using this app. and I instantly took a liking to it. I tried a couple other apps that were similar and this app is hands down the best of all. Easy to use, and has great pre-made template, that you just edit to your liking. What's even better is it tracks whether your customer opened the e-mail and whether they clicked on anything. Also keeps track of their spending habits on your website.

Wild Child Bikes

Email Template Designer is just Klaviyo. Not sure why they are hiding who they are. Maybe its because they claim to be free but right when you import your store if you have over 250 contacts you will start getting charged $25-$300+. Instantly, without asking.

This software seemed promising but the pricing is ridiculously high. Stay away. You can get the same functionally from other apps for free.

Lasersandlights Com

Great app to design email templates that look stunning! We would highly recommend this app!

www.lasersandlights.com

Dampjuice

Stay away from them. The are screwing you whenever they can. It's not free! We ended up paying $325 a month even when we did not send any emails at all. They should be banned from the app store

More Store Llc

LOVE IT! Easy to use and customize my shop notification emails.

Furniture Delivery Uk

This app is proved to be very useful for my online shopify store furniturestop.co.uk. It is very easy to use and has saved a lot of my precious time. I simply loved the way it automatically includes logo and social media accounts in every mail which helps us a lot in marketing.

Topnutritionandfitness

Honestly, WOW!
So much time saved from manually writing abandoned cart emails AND much easier to customize the look of it for someone like me who knows nothing about coding! I understood how to set up the flows super easily and I am so impressed! On top of it, I would have never known how to set up a "browse abandonment" email?!?!?! So cool! Everyone should have this app!
www.topnutritionandfitness.com