Email Template Creator

Email Template Creator

by Klaviyo

Email Templates for Ecommerce Marketing

Magnetic Glamor

Perfect for customizing shopify email templates. It's free, easy to use and the emails turn out great. Fantastic tool.

Adorbs

I'm a big fan! I really like how they set up their flows. A bit of a curve, but you have so much control. Great customer support as well. Sean was the agent I dealt with and he was super quick and helpful. I migrated from Mail Chimp. Definitely an upgrade!

Thirty Eight Ride Co.

Not a free app and it also isn't supported anymore, you have to get their entire package deal that is outrageously expensive if you have any more than 200 emails captured

lastnightsparty

The developer told me this app isn't being supported anymore. So I removed it. They should say something in the app store.

Chou de Chic

Application très appréciable pour la rédaction de newsletters avec template personnalisable. De plus,elle est gratuite.

Jewel Tunnel

This is not a free app. Wish I could give negative stars for wasting my time. Not only is it not free it tells you it is not compatible with shopify!

Media Revive

App is definitely not free like it shows. It's free for a very small amount of emails. Best part is you don't find out until the very last step of creating your email campaign. Would have been great if they would have showed me some account options before wasting my time.

North Nineteenth

Just started using this app. and I instantly took a liking to it. I tried a couple other apps that were similar and this app is hands down the best of all. Easy to use, and has great pre-made template, that you just edit to your liking. What's even better is it tracks whether your customer opened the e-mail and whether they clicked on anything. Also keeps track of their spending habits on your website.

Wild Child Bikes

Email Template Designer is just Klaviyo. Not sure why they are hiding who they are. Maybe its because they claim to be free but right when you import your store if you have over 250 contacts you will start getting charged $25-$300+. Instantly, without asking.

This software seemed promising but the pricing is ridiculously high. Stay away. You can get the same functionally from other apps for free.

Lasersandlights Com

Great app to design email templates that look stunning! We would highly recommend this app!

www.lasersandlights.com