Email Template Creator

Email Template Creator

by Klaviyo

Email Templates for Ecommerce Marketing

Bumble Candles

This email creator is great, i'm still getting my head around the UI and the formatting issues but a great addition to our store once we rebrand.

Haniya's Boutique : Latest Salwar Kameez and Anarkali Suits

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Perfect and easy to use App for adding that personal touch to your emails. Would certainly recommend.

Blissfield Manufacturing

Simple to use product which gives you the freedom to create professional looking templates. Thanks guys!

beSpyked

Downloaded this app cause I read really great reviews about it!

The email templates are easy to use, if I could use it, anyone could! Everything was drag and drop, the copying of their app template into your own store templates was easy and fast!

I had questions and the email response was super quick and help came immediately!

Great app with great support!

TrackDecals

Works as described. I had a small issue, emailed support, they got back to me same day. Thumbs up.

MOCKSTARS

Highly recommended. Very simple and easy to use with excellent results for professional email correspondence. Great work Klaviyo!

Peticular

What an awesome app - and for free! Really made our customer communication look far more professional. Highly recommended!

dixie & dotty

Superb App - a must for making your emails to customers look and feel like your website. I also emailed the support team to clarify a very minor point on the Shopify website (so actually nothing to do with the html code from Klaviyo) and they emailed back in 2 mins with a response - can't get better than that.
Well done Klaviyo - keep up the great work.

Fraser & Parsley

Absolutely delighted - our emails to customers now look smart, elegant, branded. The process was very easy. I wish the Shopify templates were this easy to use!
Highly recommended.

TheyAllHateUs

What a pleasure this app is! I feel guilty using it because it's obvious a lot of work has gone into it...and it's free. Wow. Thanks so much.