Email Template Creator

Email Template Creator

by Klaviyo

Email Templates for Ecommerce Marketing

happypaws

Just used Klaviyo to transform the dull default email templates to professional looking emails in less than 30 minutes. Effort to enhancement ratio is vey good :). It's the only one of its kind on Shopify and it's free! I love the button that links to tracking info. Thanks for a great app!

Equipment Zone Online Store

Fantastic app! Great editor so you can customize your email exactly the way you want it. Allows you to easily produce an email that looks stunning on desktop and mobile.

Sivani Designs

The app works as promised! I was able to create four custom templates for my shopify store in about 15 minutes. The template creating is free. I've even thought for a moment to use them as a newsletter service (as an alternative to what I use now, which I believe is their goal with giving the template generator away for free). In short, if you want better, professionally looking templates to go to your customers when they purchase from your store then this is the app you need to use.

Marina Miracle

So simple and yet so important. Upgrading the design and feel of some of the e-mails was long on my "to do list". This app makes it so simple. It basically takes you 5 minutes to strongly improve customers over all impression of your store. Should have done it a long time ago.

BapMart

I LOVE this app - building responsive emails couldn't be easier. Thank you guys so much for building this tool. Now our emails looks incredibly professional.

Toren Technical Apparel

Great app, super easy to set up custom email templates for your store.

BloomingTable

This is really cool. we use at bloomingtable.com

HotModdie

Excellent app. Easy to use and now my order confirmation looks amazing. Will use for ALL my email templates. Thanks!

Mannix Knight

Absolutely awesome! Just used the app to transform our boring default template to top class email templates. Thanks for making this free. Really appreciate it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just discovered some new free features today 4/12/14 - Really excited. Best App on Shopify!

Pumpkin Pie Kids

A MUST have! Turns boring emails into something you'd be proud of sending. So easy to use! I was able to create buttons that linked to shipping/tracking info too!