Email Template Creator

Email Template Creator

by Klaviyo

Email Templates for Ecommerce Marketing

Barnana | Healthy Organic Snacks

This has been HUGE for our business. For over 18 months we have been sending plain text emails to all our customers. We are now finally caught up and dont look so Web 1.0. Thanks guys! This rocks!

SkinnyMe tea

Great app! So easy to use and makes your emails look amazing.

Signal Chain

This app made my day/year. So easy to make your email templates look great. Emails have never looked better.

Beauty Steps

awesome app , It's all what I was looking for
easy to use ,fast and simple

Glima

THE BEST! Easy to use and the results are instant. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed!

The Future Kept

Worked great for giving the default template files a totally professional and custom look!

My Something Borrowed

I love this app! It is very easy to use and allows for creating beautiful order response emails. I highly recommend this app!

Vista Smog Check & DMV Registration

Everything you need to help you keep your notification emails in tune with your branding efforts.

The Country Muffin

Love this app! Works wonderfully well for everything I need :-)

happypaws

Just used Klaviyo to transform the dull default email templates to professional looking emails in less than 30 minutes. Effort to enhancement ratio is vey good :). It's the only one of its kind on Shopify and it's free! I love the button that links to tracking info. Thanks for a great app!