Email Template Creator

Email Template Creator

by Klaviyo

Email Templates for Ecommerce Marketing

bokaprint.com

Perfect app, made it really easy to improve on my bland old confirmation emails. Really easy to set up and use, I would definitely reccomend this to any store owner.

Ideal Workspace

Really useful app and I appreciate the fact that it's free of charge.

Sparkle & Jade Boutique

This app is perfect for creating campaigns and to ask a customer for product reviews which integrates perfectly with my free shopify products review app. Their template builders are very straight forward and easy to use, so I find that I am using them for all of my printing/email needs. Thanks for creating a great app.

Ok, I lied, best part is that it is run by mister Eddy (Van?) Hallen and it makes it possible to email my customer to win them back using catchy ideas involving zombies and adorable puppies. Who can refuse that?! You ROCK!

FantasyJocks: Fantasy Football Draft Board Kit | Baseball | Basketball

Great App! Makes updating your default emails with personalized branding a snap. Shopify should be bundling this with their package. Keep it up Klaviyo!

Cabel & Fresh

This app deserves a 5 star.

Klavlyo has made our emails beautiful and easy to manage.
It's a great service for email marketing, and styling your emails.

well recommended!

Get Ya Life Kits

Love this app! Everything I need in one place to write great newsletters and emails to my customers. I especially love how it keeps track of who's opened my emails. I always receive helpful tips in daily emails. I'm clueless when it comes to html writing, but their support staff is awesome. Andrew saved my life embedding codes for me. Thanks for this app, and thanks for your awesome support team.

High Street Soap

Great app! Easy to use, convenient, extremely helpful. Keep it up! Customer service is helpful and quick - do not hesitate to use this app. Thanks Klaviyo!

JustBabyMart.Co

I just love this app as it helps me in making different outstanding templates.

Pit Bull Gear

Really like this app. Very user friendly and makes things a lot more professional looking.

FoxyMango

Easy to customize and allows us to give our auto-response emails a much nicer look. Love it! And it's free. Can't beat that!