Email Template Creator

Email Template Creator

by Klaviyo

Email Templates for Ecommerce Marketing

Reviv Serums

Just great, and wish I had known about this before I initially text-customized my Shopify email notifications. BTW, for some reason this template creator didn't initially "kick in" and I couldn't get anything done for several attempts, but I think a window refresh finally solved the problem. Shopify needs to purchase this to include in their template editor!

das Man

Fantastic app!
It was quite easy to use. As a novice, that's the most important thing for me while working with apps. I was able to customize the notifications the way we wanted without any issues.

Anki

So easy to use! This is a great app.

Toytoise.com

Easy to use. Professional finish. No cost to use. Responsive and helpful customer service. Awesome!

Tailored Tungsten

My first app to download from Shopify and was little nervous. Had read other reviews on other apps, proclaiming the destruction of there store due to an app.

This is a wonderful free app! It changes the boring text emails to a professional looking email with logo or however you would like it to be.

Highly recommended. You will not be disappointed.

e-radionica.com

Does easily what it says + it's free. Recommended.

Ayapolo

i can understand, any one can expain it well. thanks.Yoba!

Occitan Imports

Great little app - does exactly what is says it does, and it's FREE.

Once Upon A TreeHouse

So easy to use. I don't know anything about HTML but this was a cinch to figure out how to use and create my own custom emails to customers with my logo I could use. If I can figure it out, anyone can.

UNature合粹嚴選|頂級品質、堅持自然|

Love it. Useful, easy for everyone, and FREE.
Thank you!