Email Template Creator

Email Template Creator

by Klaviyo

Email Templates for Ecommerce Marketing

Reviv Serums

Just great, and wish I had known about this before I initially text-customized my Shopify email notifications. BTW, for some reason this template creator didn't initially "kick in" and I couldn't get anything done for several attempts, but I think a window refresh finally solved the problem. Shopify needs to purchase this to include in their template editor!

das Man

Fantastic app!
It was quite easy to use. As a novice, that's the most important thing for me while working with apps. I was able to customize the notifications the way we wanted without any issues.

Anki

So easy to use! This is a great app.

Toytoise.com

Easy to use. Professional finish. No cost to use. Responsive and helpful customer service. Awesome!

RIPPLETACKLE

Simple to use and with a variety of templates. Helped my team create and integrate all the templates we require with relative ease and quickly. Only suggestion would be to increase the amount of premade templates for shopify, but I am sure its due to come in time and we look forward to using them.

Tailored Tungsten

My first app to download from Shopify and was little nervous. Had read other reviews on other apps, proclaiming the destruction of there store due to an app.

This is a wonderful free app! It changes the boring text emails to a professional looking email with logo or however you would like it to be.

Highly recommended. You will not be disappointed.

Nabee Socks

Great app that's easy to use with simple templates. Able to easily add our company's logo to all our notification e-mails with the template editor. Point & click editor options not quite as robust as I had anticipated. Needed to look up a few coding tags to customize a few of our notifications.

e-radionica.com

Does easily what it says + it's free. Recommended.

babúlblu.com

Great app. I'm very happy with the results!

Ayapolo

i can understand, any one can expain it well. thanks.Yoba!