Email Template Creator

Email Template Creator

by Klaviyo

Email Templates for Ecommerce Marketing

MMA Soap Australia

Really happy with it, does what it says and is easy to use.

Vinyl Cafe

Really Good. Creates professional looking e-mails in a very easy, user friendly way. Helpful production team as well. Thanks!

HAVAIII

An absolute MUST-HAVE! This app is simply amazing. It allows you to easily and quickly make your emails look beautiful and, most of all, very professional. I'm not a techy, but this makes it super easy for anyone to create great looking email templates.

And if you have any questions or concerns, their customer service is always available and eager to help you out. Thumbs up!

buiced

This honestly is one of the BEST APPS that i have found so far on Shopify. Not only was it VERY easy to use, but the results that it produced are absolutely perfect and they completed brought my email's that get sent to my customers to life.

I would HIGHLY recommend this APP for anyone, especially folks like me that are not "coders". Great work guys, and it is really appreciated...

Ray from www.buiced.com

Common Goods Supply

Easy and straightforward. Uniforms your business together.

Stirred

A great app for anyone who is just starting out. I have no knowledge of html coding but this app has enabled me to create a range of templates for my shop. Has been a great help to my business.

Curated Basics

Super easy to use. Good list of personal customization to make email templates look professional. Thank you.

Kurly Klips

Love it! My emails are now in sync with my brand.

KidVicious.co.uk

Perfect! It did exactly what we wanted and was really simple to use. Dragged. Dropped. Done.

IWEARHERATIC

For someone who really wants to have a custom look and feel to your email, i'd highly recommend this app! Simple & takes only a few minutes to learn and set up your very own email template!