Email Template Creator

Email Template Creator

by Klaviyo

Email Templates for Ecommerce Marketing

Occitan Imports

Great little app - does exactly what is says it does, and it's FREE.

Once Upon A TreeHouse

So easy to use. I don't know anything about HTML but this was a cinch to figure out how to use and create my own custom emails to customers with my logo I could use. If I can figure it out, anyone can.

UNature合粹嚴選|頂級品質、堅持自然|

Love it. Useful, easy for everyone, and FREE.
Thank you!

Hucksley

It's Free and it works great!

Comify

Wonderful app!!!!!!! just the app you need to make your store more crisp.

Dijital Fix

Wonderful app. Was super worried about having to hire a coder for a Shopify e-mail template since I had forgotten to include that in our scope of work. This worked great!

Chroma Gel

Great app - Highly recommended.

BODA SKINS - Leather to Love Forever

Initially the app worked perfectly and was a great addition to our shopify platform helping us to create a more customised 'Order Confirmation' email however subsequent templates did not work and whilst Ed in support was helpful, ultimately there was no solution to our problems.

A nice little app IF your templates work when entered into Shopify, otherwise just a waste of time!

Shropshire Design

A wonderful free tool, really helped us to set-up lovely looking HTML emails, very easy and intuitive - even hosts all of the images you include, such as logos and promo banners etc.

The Fine Jewellery Shop

very good, had a couple of (self-made) problems which were soon ironed out by Ed in support. Would recommend.