Email Template Creator

Email Template Creator

by Klaviyo

Email Templates for Ecommerce Marketing

VIAPERA

I loved it. I easily set it up and created my emails.

Fitness Fan Store - Fitness novelty, jewelry, & products for fans of fitness!

Whoa, okay. Wait.....this is supposed to make creating an email template "easy"? How is everyone (below) doing it? There is so, so, so much code and jargon and we're not programmers. Isn't there a WYSIWYG editor? Even the 'preview' pop up is just a bunch of code that I can't determine if things are correct if I don't know code. Can someone help and clarify how this can be used by the rest of us? Also, is any of this {{ code }} all the same codes read by Shopify computers/programs? Thanks.

Fish-for-Sushi

Love how easy Klaviyo is to use, must have for Shopify merchants!

12th Avenue Massage Therapy Group

Very, very easy to set up and use! Works perfect for us.

Princespier.com

Really easy to use and implement. I was really glad that there was an application that allowed us to edit Shopify templates in nice and personal html templates (and didn’t need to know how to code them).

Clothmakers

For us, Klaviyo Email Template Creator is super useful, it is now really easy to create a neat template for email! Very suitable for people that don't really understand HTML coding :)

MMA Soap Australia

Really happy with it, does what it says and is easy to use.

Vinyl Cafe

Really Good. Creates professional looking e-mails in a very easy, user friendly way. Helpful production team as well. Thanks!

HAVAIII

An absolute MUST-HAVE! This app is simply amazing. It allows you to easily and quickly make your emails look beautiful and, most of all, very professional. I'm not a techy, but this makes it super easy for anyone to create great looking email templates.

And if you have any questions or concerns, their customer service is always available and eager to help you out. Thumbs up!

buiced

This honestly is one of the BEST APPS that i have found so far on Shopify. Not only was it VERY easy to use, but the results that it produced are absolutely perfect and they completed brought my email's that get sent to my customers to life.

I would HIGHLY recommend this APP for anyone, especially folks like me that are not "coders". Great work guys, and it is really appreciated...

Ray from www.buiced.com