Email Template Creator

Email Template Creator

by Klaviyo

Email Templates for Ecommerce Marketing

Candy Cake Weddings

Really easy to use and I was able to add my social media options on the bottom of the order confirmation, my logo and theme it with my website design colors. Way better than the shopify email confirmation. Well worth he time.

Designed Eyewear

This app was exceptionally easy to use and produces great looking emails, for FREE! The app creates really professional looking email templates for your store, the drag and drop function was easy to operate and entering the html code was just a simple case of copy and paste. I would highly recommend this app to others. Thanks very much.

Elephant Highway | Elephant T-Shirts

Great App!!! Works seamlessly with Shopify!! Highly recommended

encircled

This app is very easy to use! Drag and drop and make gorgeous email templates. I have had a few issues copying the HTML to shopify and had to go in and post-edit it but not a big deal. Great app.

Arcadian Cottage

So easy to use and great customer service when you need it! Create great looking email templates quickly - this is coming from someone who has very little web design knowledge. I would highly recommend this App!

axelradNYC

It's easier to you use then they explain. AWESOME and works well!!! Thanks

Fable + Folly

Fantastic app... Every store should have this!

mybrush.dk

This is a brilliant App that really adds value, easy to use with a great look and feel. Thanks!

Simply Amplified

Great App + Awesome Customer Service = A No-Brainer

Awesome app! I had no idea such a solution was out there and was so excited when I came across this in the App Store. Finally, you can have a great app and no support, which can be troubling -- not the case in this instance! Customer support emailed me within seconds of an inquiry. I guess there's also a paid resource that is a full email marketing suite...worth checking out.

All in all, this app is a hands-down WIN!

Vedge Candle

I've been waiting for an App like this. My emails look much more professional and beautiful! Fast and easy to customize any time you like. The most useful feature is that it generates the code for you. Support is friendly and answers questions quickly, and that's important to me. Highly recommend.