Email Template Creator

Email Template Creator

by Klaviyo

Email Templates for Ecommerce Marketing

Common Goods Supply

Easy and straightforward. Uniforms your business together.

Stirred

A great app for anyone who is just starting out. I have no knowledge of html coding but this app has enabled me to create a range of templates for my shop. Has been a great help to my business.

Curated Basics

Super easy to use. Good list of personal customization to make email templates look professional. Thank you.

Kurly Klips

Love it! My emails are now in sync with my brand.

KidVicious.co.uk

Perfect! It did exactly what we wanted and was really simple to use. Dragged. Dropped. Done.

IWEARHERATIC

For someone who really wants to have a custom look and feel to your email, i'd highly recommend this app! Simple & takes only a few minutes to learn and set up your very own email template!

Bumble Candles

This email creator is great, i'm still getting my head around the UI and the formatting issues but a great addition to our store once we rebrand.

Haniya's Boutique : Latest Salwar Kameez and Anarkali Suits

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Perfect and easy to use App for adding that personal touch to your emails. Would certainly recommend.

Blissfield Manufacturing

Simple to use product which gives you the freedom to create professional looking templates. Thanks guys!

beSpyked

Downloaded this app cause I read really great reviews about it!

The email templates are easy to use, if I could use it, anyone could! Everything was drag and drop, the copying of their app template into your own store templates was easy and fast!

I had questions and the email response was super quick and help came immediately!

Great app with great support!