Email Template Creator

Email Template Creator

by Klaviyo

Email Templates for Ecommerce Marketing

Simply Superheroes

One of the to-do projects for my website this year is get HTML set up for my order and shipping confirmation emails. I was ready to hire someone to do this for me.

Relief is the word that comes to mind when I found this app for my shopify store. Having hardly any coding experience, using this was a breeze and saved me so much money.

Thank you so much, Klaviyo!

שופינגו

Very well build and useful. good job!

KUSH Friendly

AWESOME SITE! Works for more than just shopify! This site takes all the pain out of designing a good looking email template. I spiced up my order confirmation email in a matter of minutes. A+ APP

A Little Something Different

Great "app" It doesn't really integrate into in Shopify very well, it just redirects to their website. No arguing with the end result, very good indeed. Easy to use template builder, then it's just a simple copy and paste into Shopify.

STYLE iT

This is truly a great and helpful app, especially for someone who doesn't know HTML.

Tizarre

A must to use. Very helpful app. I am so happy with Klaviyo thanks.

Urban Moon Jewelry

Very easy and simple to use! Took only a few minutes to create an email campaign

VIDCAT

This app is terrific! I was able to design my Order Confirmation receipt with a picture header and additional promotions. Support is excellent and best of all this app is Free.

Project Repat

We've used this app too (we're the ones in the example). Super easy to use and makes the Shopify emails we send out look really good.

mzube gifts and gadgets

This a a fantastic app and you can design shipping and order mails along with html newsletters in no time. I am no good at html so this is perfect for me.
Big 5 stars from www.mzube.co.uk we love it!

1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next