Email Template Creator

Email Template Creator

by Klaviyo

Email Templates for Ecommerce Marketing

Lasersandlights Com

Great app to design email templates that look stunning! We would highly recommend this app!

www.lasersandlights.com

Dampjuice

Stay away from them. The are screwing you whenever they can. It's not free! We ended up paying $325 a month even when we did not send any emails at all. They should be banned from the app store

More Store Llc

LOVE IT! Easy to use and customize my shop notification emails.

Furniture Delivery Uk

This app is proved to be very useful for my online shopify store furniturestop.co.uk. It is very easy to use and has saved a lot of my precious time. I simply loved the way it automatically includes logo and social media accounts in every mail which helps us a lot in marketing.

Topnutritionandfitness

Honestly, WOW!
So much time saved from manually writing abandoned cart emails AND much easier to customize the look of it for someone like me who knows nothing about coding! I understood how to set up the flows super easily and I am so impressed! On top of it, I would have never known how to set up a "browse abandonment" email?!?!?! So cool! Everyone should have this app!
www.topnutritionandfitness.com

Evolve Sounding Stone

I'm using the free portion of the app to create new notifications for my store. This is a very powerful tool that doesn't require any html knowledge. When using any new program, it can take some time to learn the ins and outs to get the most out of the software. I would recommend this app to others that are looking for a simple means of really dressing up your email notifications.

When creating new notifications, you need to export the code, then copy and paste it into Shopify. There is a Klaviyo watermark at the bottom of the notification, but with a bit of html know how, you can delete the lines of code that displays the Klaviyo logo.

Very impressed!

Wet Shaving Products

Expensive, but good. I mean, it works. Does what it says it does.

Aquatic Supplies Australia

Beautiful emails are essential for any online store. It is the primary means of communication and sloppy looking emails reflect poorly. We love this app! It has made creating visually stunning emails for every area of our store a breeze.

Sanapalas

Best app for customisation of email,without tweaking any code

4littlebread.com

Clipartbuy

This APP is not free.This is the seller on cheat shopify