Email Template Creator

Email Template Creator

by Klaviyo

Email Templates for Ecommerce Marketing

TrackDecals

Works as described. I had a small issue, emailed support, they got back to me same day. Thumbs up.

MOCKSTARS

Highly recommended. Very simple and easy to use with excellent results for professional email correspondence. Great work Klaviyo!

Peticular

What an awesome app - and for free! Really made our customer communication look far more professional. Highly recommended!

dixie & dotty

Superb App - a must for making your emails to customers look and feel like your website. I also emailed the support team to clarify a very minor point on the Shopify website (so actually nothing to do with the html code from Klaviyo) and they emailed back in 2 mins with a response - can't get better than that.
Well done Klaviyo - keep up the great work.

Fraser & Parsley

Absolutely delighted - our emails to customers now look smart, elegant, branded. The process was very easy. I wish the Shopify templates were this easy to use!
Highly recommended.

TheyAllHateUs

What a pleasure this app is! I feel guilty using it because it's obvious a lot of work has gone into it...and it's free. Wow. Thanks so much.

Candy Cake Weddings

Really easy to use and I was able to add my social media options on the bottom of the order confirmation, my logo and theme it with my website design colors. Way better than the shopify email confirmation. Well worth he time.

Designed Eyewear

This app was exceptionally easy to use and produces great looking emails, for FREE! The app creates really professional looking email templates for your store, the drag and drop function was easy to operate and entering the html code was just a simple case of copy and paste. I would highly recommend this app to others. Thanks very much.

Elephant Highway | Elephant T-Shirts

Great App!!! Works seamlessly with Shopify!! Highly recommended

encircled

This app is very easy to use! Drag and drop and make gorgeous email templates. I have had a few issues copying the HTML to shopify and had to go in and post-edit it but not a big deal. Great app.