Email Template Creator

Email Template Creator

by Klaviyo

Email Templates for Ecommerce Marketing

Arcadian Cottage

So easy to use and great customer service when you need it! Create great looking email templates quickly - this is coming from someone who has very little web design knowledge. I would highly recommend this App!

axelradNYC

It's easier to you use then they explain. AWESOME and works well!!! Thanks

Fable + Folly

Fantastic app... Every store should have this!

mybrush.dk

This is a brilliant App that really adds value, easy to use with a great look and feel. Thanks!

Simply Amplified

Great App + Awesome Customer Service = A No-Brainer

Awesome app! I had no idea such a solution was out there and was so excited when I came across this in the App Store. Finally, you can have a great app and no support, which can be troubling -- not the case in this instance! Customer support emailed me within seconds of an inquiry. I guess there's also a paid resource that is a full email marketing suite...worth checking out.

All in all, this app is a hands-down WIN!

Vedge Candle

I've been waiting for an App like this. My emails look much more professional and beautiful! Fast and easy to customize any time you like. The most useful feature is that it generates the code for you. Support is friendly and answers questions quickly, and that's important to me. Highly recommend.

Simply Superheroes

One of the to-do projects for my website this year is get HTML set up for my order and shipping confirmation emails. I was ready to hire someone to do this for me.

Relief is the word that comes to mind when I found this app for my shopify store. Having hardly any coding experience, using this was a breeze and saved me so much money.

Thank you so much, Klaviyo!

שופינגו

Very well build and useful. good job!

KUSH Friendly

AWESOME SITE! Works for more than just shopify! This site takes all the pain out of designing a good looking email template. I spiced up my order confirmation email in a matter of minutes. A+ APP

A Little Something Different

Great "app" It doesn't really integrate into in Shopify very well, it just redirects to their website. No arguing with the end result, very good indeed. Easy to use template builder, then it's just a simple copy and paste into Shopify.