Email Template Creator

Email Template Creator

by Klaviyo

Email Templates for Ecommerce Marketing

Oneboutique

Fantastic - so easy to use!! Chuffed!

Fine Ass Chocolate And Coffee

When I transferred our site to Shopify one of the first things I wanted to do was customize the notification templates. I asked my designer to come up with something and we stumbled upon this app. It made it very easy to come up with an email template that fit the look and feel of our business and apply it to all of the notifications rather than having to manually apply it to each one.

Medium Black

Very good quality, even for a free app, this is really professional!

Rkldirect

Very simple and effective - my receipts have gone from drab, boring and forgetful to bright, vibrant and branded to our site. What more could you ask for!
The fact its free is a massive bonus!
Good Work Klaviyo!

Andrebadi

Free, very easy to use, makes all your Shopify notifications look much better.

Plebhouse

Ease of use is superb with no programming skills needed. This app does it all. My Shopify emails were certainly lacking the effort I put into making the business look better. But after installing this app, I now have professional looking emails with content way and above anything I could manage on my own. The app features such as 'Flows' have introduced into my business much needed and previously missing functionality to deal with Abandoned Carts, Customer Thank You's and requests to Customers for repeat business and reviews. This app also has all the logistics I could possibly want displayed within Dashboards and easy to use/follow menu options. I would definitely say that any small business using Shopify should make this the first app you install. Its free and its great.

Vyapary

Best Free Email Handler. Love it and recommend to all New startups. Big Cheers to Developer of this App.

Prontopersonalizedgifts

Easy-Peasy! In a couple of minutes my default notification emails went from blah to beautiful. Thanks for the great free app!

Architectural Decor

Excellent free app, easy to use our emails look so much better.

Art By Kathleen Maunder

I'm very happy with this app. I was able to make my shop correspondence look much more professional and attractive with it. Personal, friendly communications with the developer too.