Email Template Creator

Email Template Creator

by Klaviyo

Email Templates for Ecommerce Marketing

Petland 2

very very easy to use. so far used it for 2 notification emails but hope to use it for many many more.
Rodger

Glowlingo

Overall the app has been very useful! I would have liked if there was an area to view effective sample email templates to get ideas for styling. I love the app's ease of use for beginners :)

Thanks!
www.glowlingo.com

Oneboutique

Fantastic - so easy to use!! Chuffed!

Fine Ass Chocolate And Coffee

When I transferred our site to Shopify one of the first things I wanted to do was customize the notification templates. I asked my designer to come up with something and we stumbled upon this app. It made it very easy to come up with an email template that fit the look and feel of our business and apply it to all of the notifications rather than having to manually apply it to each one.

The Big Green Box

Very easy to use and can't beat the price! Dedcuted 1 star only because the html coding is a little finicky at times. Although admitedly, that may have more to do with my mail client than this app.

Medium Black

Very good quality, even for a free app, this is really professional!

Rkldirect

Very simple and effective - my receipts have gone from drab, boring and forgetful to bright, vibrant and branded to our site. What more could you ask for!
The fact its free is a massive bonus!
Good Work Klaviyo!

Andrebadi

Free, very easy to use, makes all your Shopify notifications look much better.

Plebhouse

Ease of use is superb with no programming skills needed. This app does it all. My Shopify emails were certainly lacking the effort I put into making the business look better. But after installing this app, I now have professional looking emails with content way and above anything I could manage on my own. The app features such as 'Flows' have introduced into my business much needed and previously missing functionality to deal with Abandoned Carts, Customer Thank You's and requests to Customers for repeat business and reviews. This app also has all the logistics I could possibly want displayed within Dashboards and easy to use/follow menu options. I would definitely say that any small business using Shopify should make this the first app you install. Its free and its great.

Vyapary

Best Free Email Handler. Love it and recommend to all New startups. Big Cheers to Developer of this App.