Email Template Creator

Email Template Creator

by Klaviyo

Email Templates for Ecommerce Marketing

Maxbliss

Great app. It makes the confirmation email to look attractive and professional. We need more tools like this. Thank you.

Angelus Direct

Amazing! We were looking for something to change our order confirmation email. The Shopify one is a little on the bland side but you would need someone who knew code to make it pretty. This App takes all that out of the equation and just simple plug and play!

A+++ Would download and use for free again.
I would probably even pay $10-20 bucks for this app if it cost anything.

Vutónni

Thank you for making this wonderful email template app to allow us to personalized our customers experience when shopping at our store.

Cheers,
Team Vutónni

Whale Nation :: Humpback Whales of the South Pacific

Great tool to override the not too Professional looking default Shopify emails.

CHELSEA LEIFKEN

LOVE!! sooooo easy to use - and now my emails look as look as high end as my product.

Progen Supplements

So easy to use and integrates so well into the Shopify experience. Looking toes what we can really get out of it once we start trialling new flows.

Breena Beauty

My email looks professional now! Love it!

Marisa Fordi

It is an amazing app and very user-friendly to use. Anyone does not need any HTML skills. It is very important to have such amazing apps for free so no developers which steal money for developing.

The Velvet Closet

It's great that some fantastic apps are still free. This is such a great app. I've just started using this properly and it user friendly. I'll no longer using mailchimp soon

Xperience4Higher

Simple. Mobile ready. Great looking end result for my Shopify store. Fully recommend.