Email Template Creator

Email Template Creator

by Klaviyo

Email Templates for Ecommerce Marketing

True Collars

Excellent app. Easy to use and great choice of designs.

miini.dk

Best app I have installed on my Shopify store!

insanejellyfish designs

Great app! Makes customizing my order confirmation emails easy.

Trimfit

Amazing app. Creates great templates and very easy to use. Better than many paid services

United Bike Co

I have used this app before on other sites, and it was great. Support was so helpful this time when I had a couple of queries. This is a must have for ALL shopify store owners.

SilverfireUK

Brilliant app. Easy to install and very easy to create beautiful email templates. Very happy so far!

Stevie Swim

Must use app for customised emails and templates such as order confirmation, shipping confirmation etc

Using this app we were able to create beautiful emails that feel like the rest of our website and brand and not just bland plain text emails.

Customer service was fantastic too for any queries we had in regard to setting them up.

Shopify had a problem previewing the new templates in notifications settings but as advised by a Shopify guru save the new template in the HTML and send yourself a test email and it should work perfectly :)

So happy with the result after trying and attempting on other platforms what this provides for free, yay!

URBAN SWELL

I am blown away by how well designed and intuitive this app is. The app has enabled me to design and build incredible looking html emails with ease. What an awesome tool. Thank you.

NICOLITA SWIMWEAR

Awesome App! Easy to use and looks great!

Statiff

Easy 5 stars. The app is very user friendly and works perfectly.