Email Template Creator

Email Template Creator

by Klaviyo

Email Templates for Ecommerce Marketing

Wet Shaving Products

Expensive, but good. I mean, it works. Does what it says it does.

Tuseno

Great app, easy to use with the drap-and-drop functions

The Big Green Box

Very easy to use and can't beat the price! Dedcuted 1 star only because the html coding is a little finicky at times. Although admitedly, that may have more to do with my mail client than this app.

Ova Woman

Klaviyo made the editing process a lot easier for my Shopify notifications. Without this app I would have struggled to brand my emails.

The Pursuit Active

Good app. Certainly improved the appearance of the notifications I was sending out. This is a handy app for those who are not really familiar with html editing etc to help them quickly improve the look of their store emails.

Anetscollection 2

nice simple to configure...a lot of features but missing the key upsale flavor for free license...suggested similar products, share, or discount coupon are key features in receipts these days...and they are missing...
if you don't care about upsale features, then its a straight forward easy to use free template...

Progen Supplements

So easy to use and integrates so well into the Shopify experience. Looking toes what we can really get out of it once we start trialling new flows.

Vapeando Ando

really a great tool to help with email tamplates, sometimes you have to make some manual adjusments tho but its really easy

Scandi Interiors

We are a new ecommerce business and this app helped us customise and create very professional looking email templates; quickly and easily. The interface is so easy to use and you can take the standard Shopify notification templates and adapt them very quickly. This app has so many free features that lets you create what ever style of templates you need - most importantly in exactly the same theme as your main store front. We would definitely recommend your try this app. Scandi Interiors.

RIPPLETACKLE

Simple to use and with a variety of templates. Helped my team create and integrate all the templates we require with relative ease and quickly. Only suggestion would be to increase the amount of premade templates for shopify, but I am sure its due to come in time and we look forward to using them.

Previous 1