OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

noord

I just love it. A wonderful extension to our store which really upgrades user experience. It is a must have for a great store.

meparel

This app features excellent templates with exceptional customization features. Love the "Magic Designer" feature!

Better Lifes

I love this app it is so usefull!!! Thx a lot!! It helped me a lot to get some costumers back to my website and also this are just 49 dollars once!

Inking Madness

What can I say about these guys? Man hats off. The e-mail are so professional looking. Super stuff and keep it up. Love it

Regards
www.inkingmadness.com

Black Alice Lingerie

The app is an excellent example of how you build a Shopify app – consistent with Shopify UX and very intuitive.

One complaint though – it was a bad idea to combine headers and buttons font settings. I bet most of the stores use different font style for text headings and buttons

January 29, 2020

Thanks for the review, and the constructive feedback :) That's actually a very good point, and something I will improve.

I want to avoid having another font choice, because the more options there are the more complicated (and time consuming) customization gets. One way to do it, would be to have a dropdown for the button settings, where you can choose if you want the button to use the Title, Heading or Body font. That way you can switch between the fonts you've already setup.

Will look into this further, thanks again for the feedback. If you think of anything else, please feel free to get in contact.

Many thanks,
Bjorn Forsberg

Founder - OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

Fair Felt

The first app I download for each of my stores. Abandoned cart emails are the key to conversion, and these guys make mine beautiful. Not to mention they keep my branding consistent and great :) Thank you!

CD Pearls

Attentive customer service with clear responses and advice from Bjorn. The app is easy to use and very customisable. We highly recommend.

LovelyThreads.co

Really like that theres no ridiculous subscription fees like every half baked app on the shopify store, what a joke. Anyway, OrderlyEmails is very easy to use! Just customize all your important emails how you want and you're away :) Only frustrating part is having to paste the code manually into each shopify email but you shouldn't have to do this very often and its very easy.

Artisan Chemist

I use orderly Emails, printerpro and templates all the time. A must have for all businesses. Highly recommend!

VAIN

Amazing app, no more going through boring and annoying email design setup. Decent price for an amazing service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45