OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

www.nikonservice-dresden.de

Really fast support and it is very simple tool for perfect E-Mail notification. Great look and simply clever. I like!!!

The Reluctant Trading Experiment

I wasn't happy with the built-in Shopify notifications. Wanted something that I could create that is on-brand. I don't know much code. I bought this app and was able to make it work for me. It does take awhile to get it looking just right. There are limitations as well to what you can change and how much you can change. That can be a little frustrating for a perfectionist.

However, there is nothing really like this out there at this price. After some time, I was able to get my notifications looking great. Actually, so many people think I personally wrote to them, they actually respond back personally to me. So I'm really happy with the way they look.

I just bought another copy of the app for our second shop and they let you duplicate the version so it's a lot easier than starting from scratch. Ran into a few issues, and they helped me solve them quickly. If you don't know how to code, this is a really nice piece of software. Excellent value.

Just Cool Design

Love this app. A must have for consistent branding and so easy to use! Makes the job perfectly. And no monthly subscription :) Thank you! 100% recommended!

Hello Africa Marketplace

Great flexibility in designing custom, emails with a consistent look & feel across all forms of customer & supplier communications. Useful analytics too!

Skintegra

Easy and responsive UI. After designing, really easy to move it to Shopify notifications. Also works with WeGlot (although needs some manual modifications). Must-have app!

P.S. Five star support team. Super-responsive and helpful.

Magaza Online

Brilliant customer service and great functionality of themes provided. Multiple team members were able to help with all of my questions and theme options navigated me to implement some good practices that I did not think of myself. Impressive job!

Koda Project

The default Shopify notification templates are ugly and this app solves that problem. I managed to design everything in less than an hour and now all my emails look amazing and consistent with my store design. Worth the price. Thanks!

TAPP Water (Malta) Ltd

Occasionally I come accross a beautifully designed very practical app that is easy to use and totally does the job. This is one of them. Totally awesome when used in conjunction with OrderlyPrint which is also a wonderful app. Love em. Thanks.

Green Bee

Great app with great support - 100% recommend for content and service - do check it out as it will save you a lot of time

ミウラタクヤ商店

控えめに言って最高でした。思ってた通りに文言の変更ができるし、自由度も高いのでお客様とのコミュニケーションの場として各メールを充実させることができて最高です。メルマガは都度、発信している内容を変えてるので自分で都度都度変えられるのがホンマ最高です。そして安い。これはオススメ。