OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

Retrogression

Finally! Email templates that check all the boxes where others fall short. Our emails look consistent with our site design and display all the information we need them to, and the invoices we send our customers finally look professional and match our other emails. We hit a few minor snags while editing our templates but the support team was always lightning fast to respond and are super helpful. Well worth the price!

Cat in the Box LLC

Wow! This is my second purchase from this developer. You can not ask for more than an app with a one-time fee that is completely reasonable. I bought this app because I actually received a "standard" order notification from someone I bought from and was surprised at how it made me feel - like the shop wasn't very professional. That got me looking for something like this. The notifications that you can create with this app are really simple and elegant. The interface is super-easy to use to create these beautiful notifications. I probably set the whole thing up in about an hour, and that was only because I was taking my time writing content for each one. If I had a single criticism it's that you have to manually cut and paste in the new notifications into your settings. It couldn't be easier (and the developer has made this process as easy as it can possibly be), but it's tedious). https://thecatisinthebox.com

Quote A Classic

Great app! The templates are beautiful and very easy to customize. Very fast and great support. Highly recommended :)

Godbole Gear

If you pay money to buy only one app in the entire Shopify store, this will be in the top 3. It is the most value for money and robust app I have used.

Organic Weave Shop

So easy to use and implement. A true upgrade from the standard Shopify emails....I'm really impressed!

beansfordays

Very impressed. This app helps create professional email notifications, using a similar looking interface as your shopify site. Pros: create professional looking email notifications in no time. Very easy to use interface. Can easily align with look and feel of website. Cons: probably a little bit overpriced. Copying and pasting code for each email is a little bit cumbersome (though I feel they have sought to make this easier with the 'copy' and 'open' buttons).

Milo Print

Awesome App! Gives your email communication your shop's personal touch, easy to use and great support. Definitely recommended.

Geological Specimen Supply

This really cleaned up some notifications, letting me add the text I want without having to go crazy with Shopify's Liquid. Very smooth and well thought out. I'm very much impressed.

RoyalDonuts

Great app for a great price, it's very easy to apply the design to our emails. Can recommend this to every merchant!

ELF

Amazing APP! best best best
Thank you for the great customer service, quick replies, professional support, and yummy looking email templates. It could not get any better.
Love