OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Cuddle Decor, LLC

This is a more than great app! I am very happy that I found it. Fair price for all we get! It's very very easy to set up. The Magic Designer feature imports all styles used on the website (logo, fonts, colors, etc.) so we don't need to waste time setting this up.
I wonder if the developer will also sell templates for the new Shopify Marketing emails - that would be awesome!
Thanks for your great job! :)

The Fresh Stuff

Templates are great, we really pushed the boundaries on what you can do with designing them and making them your own but Orderly makes it so easy to do just that.

The app is super simple, I've actually barely touched it since setup, only to adjust any minor things and updates if they ever pop up but when doing so, that's also a breeze.

Just reviewing now as we've transferred the app over to our US site and had a couple issues doing that initially, reached out to support and they were great, figured the issue in minutes and all sorted now. Not at all worth dropping a star but, in a situation like that where there's two stores running an identical theme, it might be nice to get a discount on the re-purchase of the theme. I totally understand and love to support an app this great however, it just seems a bit frivolous paying twice for the same product - a small discount there would likely work well with expansion!

Awesome app though, highly recommend!

TECHNIKKI.net

Die App ist eine echte Erleichterung und funktioniert einwandfrei. Ich würde Orderly Emails immer wieder installieren

Knitnstitch

Whilst this app may seem expensive to some, its actually great value. You get all the templates, great design and most importantly a great template editor to manage them on an ongoing basis. Great support on a few issues with Shopify introducing the store pick up feature which we like - thx.

April 22, 2020

Thanks very much for the feedback :)

Just to let you know, we have updated the app to support the new code needed for Shopify's Pickup feature in the Order confirmation emails. This includes all 18 languages that the app supports.

The old text was the following:

"Thank you for your purchase, this email confirms your order. You will get another email as soon as your order is shipped."

Which has now been replaced with:

"Thank you for your purchase, this email confirms your order. We will send you another email as soon as your order is {% if pickup_in_store? %}ready for pickup{% else %}shipped{% endif %}."

Hope it helps and thanks again!

Bjorn Forsberg
Founder - OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

Christian Maté Grab

Super fast setup, customizing took me about 10 minutes! It would be great if you could ad a template for digital downloads by Shopify so I could customize this E-Mail as well. Any ideas on how to do that? Keep up the great work!

Serllian

This is a fantastic app, I highly recommend for a professional look to email. It is affordable and very user friendly. Thank you for the amazing support from the team as well. Speedy replies :)

HoneyJoy

Awesome app! Beautiful designs that are really easy to customise to suit your brand. Saved me a ton of time.

Soap & Sunshine Apothecary

LOVE IT... very simple to use and the templates are great!

brucedane.com

Excellent app! One cost to basically get an app that will write html code for you, that you can then copy & paste anywhere. I used it for all my shopify emails, but also as a template creator for marketing emails. Very well-coded and seemingly well-tested. Can't say enough about the value it provides. Thanks!

Box-Man.ch

J'utilise cette application pour créer tous les emails en lien avec notre identité visuelle. Cette application est simple à utiliser, elle a beaucoup de fonctionnalités et propose aussi l'intégration de systèmes de suivi de colis (autres applications) sans devoir écrire une seule ligne de code !
Bjorn est aussi très réactif et aidant si vous avez un problème. J'ai testé plusieurs autres app mais c'est la seule qui offre toutes ces possibilités et surtout qui est facile à prendre en main. Je recommande vivement :-)