OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

The Tiny Trove

Extremely happy with this app! I am an absolute beginner at Shopify. This is was so easy to use. From installation, to creating the template, to integrating it into the website, It was very easy. Would highly recommend using this app if you are looking to create professional looking emails. Thank you FORSBERG+two! This is a great app.

Fabulous Planning

I rarely write reviews for the apps that I use on my website. I make exceptions when the app goes above & beyond what I expected, and this certainly takes the biscuit!

I'm really happy that there is no subscription based model, when it easily could have been. The one off payment for emails is spectacular, and a breath of fresh air in a world of Subscriptions / "Pay Per X Customers".

The quality does not stop there, the email editor is extremely handy & easy to use, which made making emails a breeze.

Finally, installing the code is so easy, it's been made a piece of cake by the step by step instructions. I really thought installation would be the hardest part of overhauling my new emails but it wasn't at all!

I can really recommend this app, I'll be using it for the foreseeable future! Thanks, FORSBERG+two! Keep up the great work.

Just Flowers

OE allowed me to boost the image of most communications with our customers. Easy to setup, pristine results! The customer service team is great, answering very promptly all questions. This app is highly recommended.

Pino & Jacaranda

It is one of the necessary applications if you want your online store to look more professional. I've paid you 49USD for the email template and now it looks amazing! Thanks guys! Good job!

Designs To You

Been using this app for about a month or two and really like it. It's very easy to use and the templates look clean and professional.

Ferretdise

so easy to use with all the email content written for you and the installation is made so seamless, you dont even need to think!

Blessed Home & Body

I used this app to level up my standard Shopify notifications, and wow! This app is so easy to use, you get several functional, stylish, and clean templates. I had a question and reached out to the support team. They responded immediately with a screenshot, explanation and actually answered the question I was asking! Super impressed!!

Azteca Soccer

OrderlyEmails has helped our store maintain a professional feel with our emails. Very easy and quick to use with many features that can benefit any store. Let's not forget their amazing and fast customer support.

The Predator Ridge Shop Online

Although we decided not to use OrderlyEmails due to some customized functionality issues we needed, I would fully recommend this product based on the level of communication I received from the OrderlyEmails team. We accidentally purchased the template and the team easily processed a refund for us when we put forward our situation. They are wonderful to deal with and would fully recommend using this app if it fits your needs!

Facialiste.com

Superbe application, les notifications automatique sont 100 x mieux.

Le support est aussi exceptionnel, ils répondent très vite et sont très sympa.

Très très réactif.

Bonne continuation à votre entreprise.