OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Urban Adition

I like this app, only thing I would implement is the ability to auto install with a one click button

July 10, 2020

Thanks for your review and the feedback :) Yes, we would love to be able to make the installation of your email templates into the Shopify admin a one-click process. However, Shopify provide no way of updating that information in your store programatically, so there is just no way of doing it technically. Of course if Shopify ever make it possible, it would be added to the app right away.

Thanks again, and do let us know if you think of anything else that could be improved.

Have a great Friday!

Bjorn Forsberg
Founder - OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

Tirea™

Shopify France : Au top! Complet et super simple d'utilisation grâce au mail pré-fait, on peut toujours les améliorer, rien a dire quoi! Lancez-vous ;)

Advanced Primate

These templates are amazing looking and really simple to use! The reason I cannot give 5 stars is that I purchased this to build a template to send to new subscribers and unfortunately I cannot do that with Orderly Emails and my Shopify store. Really wish I could because I love these otherwise!

City Tours Direct

Great App! Easy to customize for your store

Varidesknz

Great App! Has saved me so much time and really up'd the look of our customer interactions. The only minor issue is that there is no LinkedIN social media option and this is an important one for our B2B business. Can hack the code a guess but would be great if you could add this..?

Vapel1fe

Update: They fixed the issue with the fonts. And even went ahead and added some extra fonts AS Per request in it! So they did great. ONE major issue is hiding certain fields, like the payment type, you can edit WHAT it says below it but you cannot remove parts of template unless you know how to edit html. thats the only thing that makes me want to remove 1 star.

Ok I love their printer templates; the email templates not so much. The font selections do not work and do not properly put it in the HTML format. I get that it wont show on the preview but wouldnt that be the best option? How do we know what its going to look like without a preview?