OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Angry Bees

I don't know how anyone operates without Orderly.

Our emails went from ~meh~ to AMAZING. This is easy to use. Has the perfect amount of features. Is well priced. Highly recommended.

Edgecomb Potters

This was great. We got our store up and running in less than 3 weeks and the emails took about 1 hour to install and get up and running. They look professional and match our store and customers have responded really well to them.

menly

Oh. My. God. This is unbelievable. I was banging my freaking head against a concrete wall. Shopify should straight up acquire this app and make it a mandatory feature in all themes. I now have no need for my MailChimp account. THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS SO EASY (and pretty).

Simply The Best Toys and Gifts

This is such a good app. It basically takes all the emails Shopify generates, for whatever reason, and provides templates for each of them. They all have the same look and feel - they're linked, so if you change something within the app, all the templates change (a colour or font, whatever) - and all are indivdually editable so you really have no excuse to have Beautiful Branded Consistent Store emails. Great user experience. If you care about the way your store is presented to customers in emails - you need this app.

Riders Aeternal

Really great app. It is very easy to customize all your notification to make your store look professional. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Easy Online Computer Setup

Great app! Love the templates. Easy to use. Got started in like 5 minutes. Great job by the developer

Aster & Oak Pty Ltd

Amazing!! Emails all set up and ready to go in 10 Minutes :-) I LOVE that you can use the magic tool to create emails in seconds that match your theme!! WOW great job guys!

MamaMilla

This app is awesome! Its cheap to get all your emails looking sharp for just 49$ !! You wont regret using this app!

Preggi Central

Easy to use and sensational results. I've been using the app for 2 years now and recommend it highly.

KARE

This app is great, easy to customize and install. Furthermore, the support from the developer is also very fast.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43