Avis (784)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
14 mai 2024

Very helpful and instant communication from Lauro! Thankyou!

Dyspnea
Australie
Environ 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
FORSBERG+two ApS a répondu 17 mai 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for your kind words about Lauro. Thank you! 😃
Have a great weekend.

29 avril 2024

Easy to use app and attractive professional designs. Any problems were helped with their friendly support. The updates over time to match Shopify's latest requirements are good.

Merchant of Pickleball
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
FORSBERG+two ApS a répondu 2 mai 2024

Thank you for sharing your 5-star review with us 😊

24 mai 2024

Oscar was very helpful to solve my problem. Thank you very much again!

Maison Lavande
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
FORSBERG+two ApS a répondu 27 mai 2024

Have a lovely Monday.

19 avril 2024

Great support, easy to use

Yellow Leaf Hammocks
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
FORSBERG+two ApS a répondu 22 avril 2024

Thank you for the review and feedback 🤩

12 avril 2024

Sehr einfach einzurichten und nützlich.

Der support ist ebenfalls Klasse. Salome konnte mir bei meinen Problemen deutlich weiterhelfen. Sie konnte mein Anliegen zur Gestaltung genau nach meinen wünschen erledigen.

ellashaarshop.de
Allemagne
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
FORSBERG+two ApS a répondu 15 avril 2024

Thank you for the positive review! We're delighted to hear that you found it easy to set up and useful 🤩

Sarah / FORSBERG+two"

13 mai 2024

OrderlyEmails has transformed the way we communicate with our customers through emails.

No more boring, generic Shopify emails! Now, my customers receive beautifully designed order confirmations and shipping updates that perfectly match my store's visual identity. The setup process was easy.

I highly recommend giving it a try! I want to give a special shout-out to Nelvin for providing exceptional support!

Select Beauty
Norvège
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
FORSBERG+two ApS a répondu 15 mai 2024

Wow, this is music to my ears! Thanks for the sweet review and kind words about OrderlyEmails and Nelvin 🤩 🙏

4 avril 2024

Mycket nöjd med denna app och servicen! Kan uppdatera mina orderbekräftelser så som jag vill ha dem. Dessutom jättebra och hjälpsam support! ++++++++++++++

VeGofika Göteborg
Suède
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
FORSBERG+two ApS a répondu 5 avril 2024

22 mars 2024

I installed this a few years ago, it's been great...No problems so I'd actually forgotten about it and deleted it yesterday when having a spring clean of my site. Remembered in the middle of the night that I'd made a mistake...Reinstalled and Support were very helpful. Phew!

The Monkey Puzzle Tree
Royaume-Uni
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
FORSBERG+two ApS a répondu 28 mars 2024

I am glad to hear you remembered us! We're here to help whenever you need us, even in the middle of the night. Thanks for reinstalling and the kind words about our support team 🤩

7 mai 2024

Great way to add branding to our store. Support was very responsive in helping work through an issue that stemmed from an error on our side. All-in-all great team and app.

Corzine & Co.
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
FORSBERG+two ApS a répondu 9 mai 2024

Thank you for the five stars and kind words about our support ⭐️

16 mars 2024

This app is a must for my business. They make it super easy to update and personalize your Shopify email. No code knowledge necessary. Just edit, then copy/paste. Super helpful and responsive staff if you have any questions or edits.

Songs With You