Avis (787)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 10 décembre 2019

I don't know how anyone operates without Orderly.

Our emails went from ~meh~ to AMAZING. This is easy to use. Has the perfect amount of features. Is well priced. Highly recommended.

Angry Bees
6 mars 2020

OrderlyEmails has gorgeous email templates at a very fair price. They've helped me change up the standard Shopify communications to offer something more unique to our customers. The customer service has been spot on. Highly recommend!

Copper Bottom Swim
4 juin 2020

This is by far the best money you'll spend for your store. This app is so well integrated with the Shopify admin and offers you a seamless process to updating your customer-facing notifications from "blah" to "wow".

Artsy Swim Shop
25 mars 2021

This is my 3rd store to use OrderlyEmails, and it's my third time making it the first app that I download. Seriously can't recommend this app enough. Thank you for building it! Also, side note: Shopify, please acquire/partner with this company so everyone can have these features!

Puzzery
31 octobre 2020

Phew! Perfect! Exactly what I needed! Nice drag-and-drop interface, no mucking with HTML until I want to. Thank you, team! <3

CK Swagworks
Nouvelle-Zélande
16 juillet 2021

I love this app. I'm a developer and I suggest it to many of my clients. I just downloaded it for my own site and the results are BEAUTIFUL. I'm so impressed with how beautiful my email templates are now.

Fashioncan
FORSBERG+two ApS a répondu 25 juillet 2021

Thanks for leaving a review and suggesting OrderlyEmails to your clients. And happy to hear your emails are looking awesome ;)

Kind regards,