Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
23 januari 2024

Such a great app. The developers were super helpful when we first installed it as I wanted to do some small coding (which isn't my field). They helped along the way. Super happy. Would recommend this App to other stores

BEARDED.
Nya Zeeland
Mer än 7 år användning av appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 25 januari 2024

Thank you so much for the recommendation and lovely review! 🤩

14 december 2023

What can I really say... Easy to use and customize. Makes my correspondences look good, while keeping the look and feel of our website. And customer service is great and quick at responding.

i-Bead Inc.
Kanada
Mer än 6 år användning av appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 18 december 2023

What can I really say...Thank you 🙏🏼 Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review 🤩

24 januari 2024

This app offers a great way to customize the transactional email from Shopify in an easy and user friendly way.
More important - their customer service team is not less than amazing. Super responsive, friendly and helpful.
Much recommended!

MASHBIR//365
Israel
9 månader användning av appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 26 januari 2024

What a great review. Thank you ⭐️

Have a lovely weekend.

4 februari 2024

Nelvin helped me solving the problem and also gave nice solution for the shop issue. thanks you very much!

BIONUTRA eshop
Tyskland
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 5 februari 2024

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience with us 😊

22 november 2023

I wasn't happy with the built-in Shopify notifications. Wanted something that I could create that is on-brand. I don't know much code. I bought this app and was able to make it work for me.There is nothing really like this out there at this price. And their customer service is THE BEST bar none. Incredibly responsive and helpful people. I bought this app for all three of our websites. Highly recommended.

Reluctant Threads
USA
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 24 november 2023

Amazing review. Thank you⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Have a lovely weekend.

6 december 2023

This is the perfect app to help you desing email notifications that matches your branding. The staff is super helpful when you need customization.

Super-Dry (01)
Kanada
Mer än 5 år användning av appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 8 december 2023

Reading your lovely review's the perfect way to start the day. Thank you for the five stars 🤩

30 januari 2024

Great product and service from Ramon, 5 gold stars.

T A C H O T ®
Australien
Nästan 5 år användning av appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 1 februari 2024

Thanks a lot for the gold stars! Ramon rocks, and so do you for the awesome review. 🌟😄

26 oktober 2023

The way emails are set up in Shopify is weirdly restrictive, so you do need an email app to make them look attractive and customise them. I've found OrderlyEmails great to use, UX and instructions are great. And their team have been really supportive and quick when we've had questions :)

Dogs Trust Shop
Irland
Mer än ett år användning av appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 30 oktober 2023

Quick support and user-friendliness are a top priority for us, so I'm pleased you noticed 😊 Thanks for the review and your kind words 🙏🏼

28 december 2023

Friendly app able to design my email to make it look more attractive, and matches my branding.

Retrorevival Room
USA
28 dagar användning av appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 30 december 2023

Thanks for the review 😀 I'm glad your emails now match your brand. We'd love to know what made it a 4-star instead of a 5-star experience for you. Please feel free to send any feedback to hello@orderlyemails.com

Kind regards,

13 november 2023

Nelvin is a GEM.

I needed to migrate my subscription and he did it all in less than an hour. Very friendly & fast. Thanks Nelvin.

WISI-Oi Marketplace
Sydafrika
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 15 november 2023

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'll pass on your kind words to Nelvin 🤩