Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
6 juli 2018

These templates are amazing looking and really simple to use! The reason I cannot give 5 stars is that I purchased this to build a template to send to new subscribers and unfortunately I cannot do that with Orderly Emails and my Shopify store. Really wish I could because I love these otherwise!

Advanced Primate
4 dagar användning av appen
4 februari 2021

Yet another 5 star app from FORSBERG+two. I wanted to design a suite of emails for our customers, with consistent branding and the option to design every little bit, down to the colours, fonts and the layout. I pretty much just wanted something the same as the Mailchimp editor, but for store notifications. Once again these guys have come up with the perfect app. Only took me a couple of hours to design and finalise all the emails and now I can be sure that when our customers receive a notification, it's visually in keeping with everything else they receive from us. Design excellent looking emails without having to hire a coder. I'd give it more stars if I could!

La Mort Clothing
Redigerat 22 november 2020

Absolutely brilliant. EXACTLY what I was looking for. Completely customizable and reasonably price. Thank you so much.
Would definitely recommend.

Nikita By Niki
16 november 2017

Very useful. My emails look very professional now.

Solacecable Com
8 januari 2022

Worth every penny!Super tool to design mails beautifully, easily and quickly. Saved me a lot of work. Thank you.

SHARKPROJECT Shop
Schweiz
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 10 januari 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you :)

25 november 2022

Great support and best design templates you can imagine! If you are searching for an app to edit your mails, go for ORDERLY!

MuseARTa.com
Tyskland
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 28 november 2022

Our Monday morning just got a little better after reading your review 😍 Thank you!

Have a great day.

Redigerat 3 april 2016

Very nice layouts ! the only thing i wish that it had is an auto update when i change (edit ) something so i would not have to re do the html codes . other than that it is great . make sure you have everything the way you want it before pasting the codes . other than that it is great !!!

Waves Latino America
11 april 2018

Outstanding app. Totally transformed our customer emails. Highly recommended.

Wyldhome
22 augusti 2022

Great app and great support! We've been using Orderly for several months and a happy with it. The support is fast and top notch.

Norlan
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 24 augusti 2022

Great to hear! Thanks for your review and for using our app 🙏🏼

6 maj 2021

FINALLY! An app that is easy to use, has beautiful templates, supports more than just the basic-est of basic fonts, supports & provides the code for all of Shopify's email templates, doesn't try to use its own system to send emails, has instructions written in readable English, AND doesn't break the bank. I've tried about 6 different apps before I found OrderlyEmails and all of them had their shortcomings. Now I'm able to have beautiful emails that match my shop's aesthetic. I would highly recommend this app to any store owner, but especially those who have been frustrated at the lack of good looking email templates.

Roshae Designs Calligraphy & Engraving
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
FORSBERG+two ApS svarade 6 maj 2021

Wow, thank so much for the lovely review.. and wonderful to hear you loved it :)

Kind regards,