OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Fair Felt

The first app I download for each of my stores. Abandoned cart emails are the key to conversion, and these guys make mine beautiful. Not to mention they keep my branding consistent and great :) Thank you!

CD Pearls

Attentive customer service with clear responses and advice from Bjorn. The app is easy to use and very customisable. We highly recommend.

LovelyThreads.co

Really like that theres no ridiculous subscription fees like every half baked app on the shopify store, what a joke. Anyway, OrderlyEmails is very easy to use! Just customize all your important emails how you want and you're away :) Only frustrating part is having to paste the code manually into each shopify email but you shouldn't have to do this very often and its very easy.

Artisan Chemist

I use orderly Emails, printerpro and templates all the time. A must have for all businesses. Highly recommend!

VAIN

Amazing app, no more going through boring and annoying email design setup. Decent price for an amazing service!

Love, Amy Skin

Beautiful emails with links and CTA galore! Love this app. I especially love the customization ability.

MadModesty

Recommended by a fellow business owner and I was reluctant to pay for a template, but I am SO GLAD I did!
It integrates wonderfully, there's no hassle, easy to work with and just so complete!

Sizy

This combined with their email templates makes for a really clean aesthetic. I'd recommend to anyone who wants to get more sales through email campaigns!

East Imperial

Super simple to use and implement, and great tech support when needed!~ Well worth the cost, I use this on all my shopify sites I create.

Angry Bees

I don't know how anyone operates without Orderly.

Our emails went from ~meh~ to AMAZING. This is easy to use. Has the perfect amount of features. Is well priced. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43