OrderlyEmails: Email Templates

Customize your email designs to match your brand and sell more

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Professional email templates for Shopify stores. Brand & design

FASHION DESIGN BOOKS

Using this app I made mails for customers super beautiful! And When I had problem (It was my mistake- I removed important link inside theme) support was incredible, fast and clear! I would like write 10 stars Thanks for perfect experience. Kind regards, Ela

Reef Stack

This is a great app for editing your store's automated emails. It's well integrated with Shopify and it's easy to use

LAVENDER & BLUES

Tried few email apps but this one is really amazing and easy to customize & integrate with notifications. Best part is app adopts your store theme. Customer service was very quick when I contacted them. Its worth the money.

KIKOI.at

This app is just so incredibly helpful, I am very happy I found it. It is so worth the money! Works like a charm, super easy and extremely customizable. And ... that support ... wow! I don't think I ever had such an incredible support - the guys really help within minutes. 10/10 clearly !!

Torrie Belle Collection

This app is so easy and straightforward. Love the attention to every detail to make emails custom to my store's need. 10/10 recommend!

The Out Coffee Company

Really great designs and the editor feels very familiar right away since it is just like editing your Shopify website. Incredible support too!

US Sparro Designs

This app is fantastic. It helped make our emails looks slick and is super easy to install use. When i reached out to the team for help (to fix something dumb i had done!), the speed of reply and support was exceptional. Highly recommend.

Nikita By Niki

Absolutely brilliant. EXACTLY what I was looking for. Completely customizable and reasonably price. Thank you so much.
Would definitely recommend.

Elephant Engraving Co

Super simple to use, awesome ability to customize via GUI and, of course, the ability to modify the code directly upon purchase. My customers have even commented on how awesome the emails look!

Bucks Spices and Gourmet Pantry

This app is really good and with it we have really upped our game with correspondence with customers, and also internally. Details matter. The templates are very professional and reasonably easy to customize. I've noticed they continually improve the app, too, so I'm a fan.