OrderlyEmails: Email Templates

OrderlyEmails: Email Templates

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 7, 2021

Great app! The templates are beautiful and very easy to customize. Very fast and great support. Highly recommended :)

Quote A Classic
Belgium
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 5, 2021

If you pay money to buy only one app in the entire Shopify store, this will be in the top 3. It is the most value for money and robust app I have used.

Godbole Gear
India
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 5, 2021

So easy to use and implement. A true upgrade from the standard Shopify emails....I'm really impressed!

Organic Weave Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 1, 2021

Awesome App! Gives your email communication your shop's personal touch, easy to use and great support. Definitely recommended.

Milo Print
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 30, 2020

This really cleaned up some notifications, letting me add the text I want without having to go crazy with Shopify's Liquid. Very smooth and well thought out. I'm very much impressed.

Geological Specimen Supply
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 29, 2020

Great app for a great price, it's very easy to apply the design to our emails. Can recommend this to every merchant!

RoyalDonuts
Germany
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 28, 2020

Amazing APP! best best best
Thank you for the great customer service, quick replies, professional support, and yummy looking email templates. It could not get any better.
Love
ELF

ELF
Singapore
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 19, 2020

Using this app I made mails for customers super beautiful! And When I had problem (It was my mistake- I removed important link inside theme) support was incredible, fast and clear! I would like write 10 stars Thanks for perfect experience. Kind regards, Ela

FASHION DESIGN BOOKS
Ukraine
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 17, 2020

This is a great app for editing your store's automated emails. It's well integrated with Shopify and it's easy to use

Reef Stack
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 13, 2020

Tried few email apps but this one is really amazing and easy to customize & integrate with notifications. Best part is app adopts your store theme. Customer service was very quick when I contacted them. Its worth the money.

LAVENDER & BLUES